Honda CRF 250M
Read more about this motorcycle. Specification, detail, pictures and video. Please comments and give rating, tell others about it. Feel free to look around, we open 24 hours a day.
Make ModelHonda CRF 250M
Engine: Liquid cooled, four stroke single cylinder, 4 valves
Bore x Stroke: 65.5 x 66.2mm
Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
Induction: 30mm CV carburetor
Ignition / Starting: CD with electronic advance and lighting coil / electric & Kick
Transmission / Drive: 6 Speed / chain
Front Suspension: 37mm leading-axle Showa® fork; 9.0 inches wheel travel
Rear Suspension: Pro-link Showa® single shock with adjustable spring preload; 6.3 inches wheel travel
Front Brakes: Single 240mm disc 2 piston caliper
Rear Brakes: Single 220mm disc
Front Tire: : 110/70-17
Rear Tire: : 130/70-17
Seat Hieght805 mm / 31.7 inches
Dry-Weight: 12 kg
Fuel Capacity: 2.3 gallons, including 0.7 gallon reserve
The all-new CRF230M is street-ready for hours of urban and backroad adventure, with sporty 17-inch wheels and low-profile tires, plus a torquey, electric-start Engine: that boasts exceptional fuel economy. This agile street specialist features a dependable 223cc single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke Engine: that pumps out plenty of user-friendly. Finally, the CRF230M packs CRF®-R-inspired bodywork and graphics to provide lots of style while you’re on the go.
- Motard-styling with a low and comfortable seat, allows maximum rider movement.
- Aggressive 23.9-degree rake and 91mm of trail provide spirited handling.
- LightWeight: 17-inch wheels with sporty low-profile 70-series Dunlop GT401 Arrowmax tires.
- LightWeight: Renthal aluminum handlebar with comfortable grips
- CRF®inspired bodywork and graphics with a black Frame:
Engine: / DRIVETRAIN
- Dependable 223cc single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke Engine: offers plenty of user-friendly power and lots of torque spread over a wide rpm-range.
- 30mm CV carburetor for crisp throttle response.
- Electric start for easy starting.
- LightWeight: aluminum crankcase.
- Maintenance-free CD ignition.
- Heavy-duty clutch offers smooth, progressive engagement.
- Smooth-shifting, versatile six-speed transmission.
- Heavy-duty O-ring–sealed chain for durability and reduced maintenance.
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
- Wide box-section aluminum swingarm provides excellent rigidity to manage traction capability of large rear tire.
- LightWeight: semi-double-cradle high-tensile steel Frame: .
- 37mm leading-axle Showa front fork offers 9.0 inches of suspension travel.
- Heavy-duty Showa rear shock offers 6.6 (167mm) inches of travel for optimum front/rear balance.
- Fork boots keep dirt and moisture away from fork seals.
- Snail-type chain adjusters for easy maintenance.
- Powerful 240mm front disc brake, and 220mm rear disc brake.- Road-ready, lightWeight: 17-inch wheels—3.0-inch front, 3.5-inch rear—with straight-pull spokes.
- Grippy Dunlop GT401 Arrowmax 110/70-17 front and 130/70- 17 rear tires.
- Durable front and rear steel sprockets.
- Wide cleated, folding, self-cleaning footpegs feature rubber-mount pads to minimize vibration and provide secure footing.
- Cleated brake pedal provides excellent grip.
- Quiet, USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler.
- Maintenance-free sealed battery.
- Ignition switch key for added security.
- Transferable one-Year: limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Purchase of a new, previously unregistered Honda USA-certified unit by an individual retail user in the United States qualifies the owner for a one-Year: complimentary membership in the Honda Riders Club of America® (HRCA®). Visit www.hrca.honda.com for details.
- Rear Rack
- Hand Guard Kit
- Cycle Cover
- Rear Carrier
- Rear Storage Bag
Powered by Facebook Comments